IT'S BEEN FOREVER DA I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOINGGG WHY ARE YOU CONFUSING
: Makoto Kinomoto (木之本誠)Age:
25 - Str
20 - Spd
3 - Luck
2- IntelSkills: Spin Hacker
- Wielding the axe and using centrifugal force to move in a quick rotating movement, he can cause damage if the target is unfortunate enough to go near his spinning blade.Earth Drop
- He elevates at a certain height and throttles at the target with high velocity, causing huge damage to the other party but also causing damage on himself rendering him unable to fight at full force after that attack for a long while.Personality: Practical. Reliable. Strongly aversed to physical pain. Detached. Confident. Driven.
Once idealistic and a firm believer in all things good, Makoto's bad experience made a large impact in how he lived his life. If helping others brought him pain, then he wasn't going to do it again. This sort of attitude developed him into becoming a person who dislikes getting too involved in things that are too troublesome or will bring him pain.
While Makoto likes to get along with people, he's doesn't like to emotionally invest in people. So while he's well-liked by people, they are firmly just his acquaintances and not his friends. This was the way he was going to live, from high school to university, and he is completely at peace with it.
Or not. Makoto struggles with a sense of guilt each time he turns away from anyone who needs help. This is something that he denies to the point that he firmly believes that he doesn't care.
This lends to his confidence and self-assurance that he has his life all sorted out, and so long as he maintains pleasant and unattached, and the belief that his way of living is correct in comparison to other people his age, who worry about the smallest, inconsequential things.
Makoto doesn't think he's wrong about most anything, and most of all, he hates looking stupid, or made to look stupid. While he gets very offended when this happens, he acts as if he wasn't. While he dislikes his height and "cute", young appearance, he won't hesitate to take advantage of it if it gives him benefits. Likes/Dislikes:
-catching too much attention
-heights (he hides it)
-anything that needs a height requirement
-being called "cute"History:
"You could be anything that you want to be!" That's what his grandfather always told him.
So at young age, Makoto went around with his play masks pretending to be his favorite heroes. Brainwashed by the shows he watched and with his grandpa's encouragement, he believed he really had the power to be a fighter of justice.
One day he found the opportunity to be a warrior of justice when he saw a group of kids roughing up another guy. Blinded by optimism, Makoto challenged them, only to only to be faced with harsh reality. A kid can't beat a group of bigger kids. Even if bullying was wrong, and hurting people was wrong, people still bully others, and people still hurt others.
That the person he intended to save didn't appreciate his effort, and told him that he was hated, only drove this sad point deeper.
After suffering severe injuries that he had to be hospitalized, Makoto swore that he will never go out of the way to help anyone, especially if it could potentially hurt him. It just isn't worth it. He threw away his hero masks and recorded tapes of his hero shows, and vehemently denied ever liking them.
His parents worried after him, and hovered over him, continuing to tape his shows and buy him figures that Makoto soon snapped and had a row with his parents, culminating in the moment when Makoto shouted that he wished he didn't have them as his parents. They were hurtful words said even though he meant it, and he knew he had gone too far. But Makoto's father, a calm and patient person, didn't get angry, but calmly accepted his decision to give up his idealistic admiration of heroes. His father only reaffirmed that despite everything, Makoto was still loved.
In the face of that, Makoto had another resolution: to never hurt anyone he loves again.
And so, Makoto lives his life as normally as possible, skating through what was expected from him. His classes were passed without being too high or too low, he made acquaintances and didn't involve himself with them. That way, he didn't have to disappoint them when they expected more from him.
This is the normal life that Makoto determined for himself, and he is content with it. Other:
- Has an adopted little sister named Kotone in elementary.
- His dad gave him a potted plant after that argument years ago, with the "hope that like this plant, you will grow to what you want to be, with love and care." Makoto thinks his dad's just trippy, and grudgingly cares for the most boring pet ever. After countless pot changing, it's so big and fat now that Makoto's afraid that it will eat anything that's small, namely him, Kotone and his dog.
- His dad took pity on him when he was so bored of the plant, and gave him a dog from the shelter. Even his dog avoids his plant.
- His birthday is on April 21 (Taurus)
- Class 3-B
- CV: Ryota Ohsaka